Trillium Creek will be a multi-generational green community located on a meadow amid 24 acres of redwoods and creeks on the north coast of California in Arcata. Our vision is to find neighbors who will love community, synergize in creative ways, and enjoy sharing stewardship of this incredibly beautiful place. Homes will be located on 3 of 24 acres very close to Humboldt State University and the Arcata Community Forest. The climate is mild. Forest, creeks and wildlife surround us, and we can walk or bike to town. Humboldt State University and CenterArts are just a bit more than a half-mile away! There will be only 8 lots, but 6 of them can accommodate 2 homes. 17 of the redwood-forested acres, including the 2 creeks, will be in permanent natural reserve. There are acres of private space to walk, refresh, and be with nature. This new neighborhood is being designed to include:
* Sustainable and energy-efficient green building strategies
* Healthy and stable community connections that promote wellbeing
* Multi-generational living with friendliness toward children, families, elders and pedestrians
* Alternative Transportation: Walkable and bikeable to HSU, the Arcata Plaza and a local bus stop
* Shared common hall and gardens
* Lifelong learning
* Global thriving
We're excited! We anticipate lots complete with roads, driveways, underground electricity, and city utilities this fall!
To edit your listing, follow these instructions.