Discover how you can live a powerful purposeful life in cohousing!
The conference holds the keys to creating a highly functioning cohousing community. There is something for everyone - those exploring the idea, newly forming groups or existing communities.
For Newly Forming Communities:
You will learn how to get started, meet the people who can help make it happen, and discover best practices from others who have already made the journey.
For Existing & Newly Forming Communities:
You’ll learn from the experts how to attract new members, enable affordability, and improve your community.
You will network with your broader tribe of cohousers and cohousing friends and have fun!
Friday April 20th, 2018
- Full and half day intensives at local communities
- for additional fee, see program
- Reception at Millennium for all conference attendees
- including drinks and hors de vours
- Public presentation at unique local venue
Saturday April 21st
- Breakfast with inspirational guest speaker
- Conference sessions (16 to choose from, see program)
- Networking coffee breaks
- Lunch with keynote speaker
- Dinner on the town on your own,
Make reservations for networking opportunities
Sunday April 22nd
- Breakfast-to-go for all conference attendees
- Unplugged session (general Q & A)
- Tours of local communities with mini-sessions at each location
Venue and lodging: The Millennium Harvest House Boulder, CO
To receive the discount or call 303.998.2480 and refer to our group name, Cohousing Association.