Trillium Hollow is a Cohousing Community located near the Cedar Mill area of NW Portland. It’s like a small village where everyone knows each other. It’s a neighborhood where the residents have their own homes, and they share things like the Community Common House, children’s toys, play structures, garden spaces and a workshop. It’s an intentional community that has people of all ages who play together and work together to take care of their beautiful 4-acre neighborhood. This is a community that focuses on friendships and mutual respect.
The physical community layout was designed so the residents have space for group gatherings, quaint walkways and their own individual homes (about 30 units). They enjoy the benefits of getting together periodically to share activities such as group meals, gardening, music and parties, while also enjoying the privacy of their own homes for spending time alone or with their immediate family and dearest friends.
· 1411 Square Feet, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
· Large Windows for Natural Light, Skylights too.
· Master Suite with Two Walk-in Closets
· All Appliances Included
· Attached Garage Parking with Elevator to Unit
· Private Deck overlooking Nature
· Common House has Guest Rooms, Full Kitchen and Workshop
· $590/Month HOA Dues Includes All Utilities
The new price is $324,500.
Roberta [at] Homes-Portland [dot] com