We are a multi-generational, fun-loving, engaged group, nestled in the Tucson Mountain foothills on 43 acres of Sonoran Desert. Here is your unique opportunity to join this award winning, architect and environmentally designed community as four members collaborate in selling their homes. Opportunities abound to engage in your favorite proclivities:
* saltwater pool,
* organic gardening,
* hiking from your back door,
* desert fauna photography,
* 120-mile bike trail,
* 12 minutes to downtown cultural events and fine dining,
* a short walk to boarding stables,
* clubs: book, dining, sharing, etc.,
* and numerous child-oriented activities.
In addition to the spacious great hall our Common House provides a commercial kitchen, library with fireplace, laundry room and drying yard, and kids room.
The four homes offered here feature in common:
* passive solar construction with 15 inch thick mud adobe walls,
* handicap access,
* open design great room with walls soaring two stories to the ceiling,
* concrete and 2X6 tongue and grove pine floors,
* solar hot water,
* standing seam metal roofs,
* custom interior configuration and appointments, and
* covered parking.
For additional individual features of these homes along with contact information please visit our website: http://milagrocohousing.org and click on "Homes for Sale."
Join us for a community meal, a stroll around the grounds, and/or a committee or community meeting!!
OPEN HOUSE: SUNDAY MARCH 25th, 1-4 PM
4leolink [at] gmail [dot] com