Here is your unique and unusual opportunity to join this award winning, architect and environmentally designed community. We are a multi-generational, fun-loving group, nestled in the Tucson Mountain foothills on 43 acres of Sonoran Desert. Opportunities abound to engage in your favorite proclivities:
* saltwater pool,
* organic gardening,
* hiking from your back door,
* desert fauna photography,
* 120-mile bike trail,
* 12 minutes to downtown cultural events and fine dining,
* a short walk to boarding stables,
* clubs: book, dining, sharing, etc.,
* and numerous child-oriented activities.
In addition to the spacious great hall our Common House provides a commercial kitchen, library with fireplace, laundry room and drying yard, and kids room.
The four homes offered here feature in common:
* passive solar construction with 15 inch thick mud adobe walls,
* handicap access,
* open design great room with walls soaring two stories to the ceiling,
* concrete and 2X6 tongue and grove pine floors,
* solar hot water,
* standing seam metal roofs,
* custom interior configuration and appointments, and
* covered parking.
For additional individual features of these homes along with contact information please visit our website: http://milagrocohousing.org and click on "Homes for Sale."
OPEN HOUSE: SUNDAY JANUARY 28TH, 2018: 1:00-4:00. TOURS AT 2:30 AND 3:30.
4leolink [at] gmail [dot] com