San Diego Urban CoHousing Community
What if housing wasn't just a place to live –
but a way of life, which nurtured happiness……..
We are a community of Adults, an energizing demographic mix of 30ish through seniors to developing and living in this self-governed, environmentally sustainable San Diego Urban CoHousing community:
• Adults, an energizing demographic mix of 30ish through seniors,
• An urban, walkable setting in San Diego, convenient to public transportation AND nature, possibly the Point Loma area.
• 25 private residences, plus a Common House with a professional kitchen where we enjoy cooking/sharing gourmet international cuisine, plus activities because we enjoy each other's neighborly company.
• A truly stimulating experience for continued personal growth
• An environment which nurtures happiness
• Self-managed community operating on consensus
• Rent and ownership financial options
• Green housing you can afford today and can afford to maintain in the future.
Please join us at our next San Diego Urban CoHousing meeting and explore our chemistry for your Happy, Healthy, Empowering future.
Your input is valued.
If you decide this is for you, you may join us and participate as an equal by adding your voice to this group's mission. This community will be customized to the desires of the like-minded people who come together with us now: join us to make this community YOUR community.
Regularly scheduled, effective time-use meetings will embody rigorous forward progress. The project is started and we are taking actions consistent with move-in date in late 2018. We are working with:
• New School of Architecture and Urban Design
• UCSD Center for Healthy Aging
• The UCSD Urban Planning Department
• Plus other organizations to ensure our state-of-the-art, expedited execution.
For Next Meeting date/location—or Questions?
Text/call: Stefania Aulicino and Jim Condon, 312/493-7610; Stefania [at] CapitalLinkUSA [dot] com
We are 65 years old, married 30 years. We have been researching and visiting co-housing communities for the last two years and we're ready to build and live in co-housing in San Diego now.
To edit your listing, follow these instructions.