Wheelchair accessible condo for sale in the Arboretum Cohousing community in Madison, Wisconsin, located in the vibrant Greenbush neighborhood just a few blocks from the Arboretum and Lake Wingra, and a short drive or walk to the UW campus and the Capitol square. This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants accessible housing and who is interested in living in an inclusive, active, sharing community.
• 1,157 square feet
• 3-bed, 1-bath corner unit with outdoor patio and private entrance
• Condo fee of $304 includes: heat, hot water, water softening, water and sewer
• Bamboo floors. Solid oak cabinetry, doors and trim; stainless appliances
• Zone air-conditioning and ceiling fans, in-floor radiant heating
• In-unit laundry
• Additional storage room
• Underground parking
• Common areas include: great room/dining hall; an industrial-sized kitchen; child play rooms; library/music room; exercise room; meeting rooms; two hotel-like guest rooms; large outdoor area and gardens.
Accessibility Features. This apartment was designed for wheelchair accessibility.
• Two exit doors equipped with power door openers
• 4½ ft wide hallway; 3 ft door openings; lever door handles
• Large ceramic tiled roll-in shower and accessible sink
• Ceiling-mounted lift and track from master bedroom into the bathroom
• Handicapped parking space in the garage
We are asking $359,000 for the unit.
sunriseglass [at] tds [dot] net